Just listen.

To what I have to say because just maybe, it might be important to someone out there.

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Afraid.

Afraid.


Give me somebody to love,
almost anybody will do.
Somebody who loves me for me.
No lies, cries, or useless sighs.
Not this time I want something different.

I feel an akward aroma surrounding me,
wherever I go.
It's saying that the life I lead is just not for me.
It's calling for something more, somebody better.
He's standing right in front of me.

He's the one I want.
He's the one I long for.
But I'm afraid to get close.
I'm afraid if we do, we both may lose...
Please not this time.

Don't let this go wrong.
Embracing him is all I want to do.
Don't take that away from me.
I don't want to let go.... not this time.

I'm afraid...
I'm afraid to lose you...

No comments: