Just listen.

To what I have to say because just maybe, it might be important to someone out there.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Truth be told.

Truth be told.


The truth is, I never really could decide,
what I wanted in life.
Or for the matter,
who I wanted to be with.
Seems that you and I had more in common,
then you thought.

I always hated when people began to say things such as...
"There's a time for everything," but
when will be my time?
"Death is everywhere," but
where will I be when he knocks at my door?
It's so idiotic...

"Why should I care," or "I don't know," or "I could careless,"
is my reply to almost everything that concerns feelings and such.
Truth is most likey I know why I care and I do care.
Almost silly isn't it?
I have no reason to care, but by my nature I do care more than I should.

What I want in life?
Who I want in life?
When will be my time?
Where will I be when he knocks at me door?
Why should I care?

The truth is, is that.
These questions, I can't answer.
But I could careless...

No comments: