Just listen.

To what I have to say because just maybe, it might be important to someone out there.

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Basically put.

Basically put.


I believe, that your not the one for me.
But on the contrary, I miss you terribly so.

"The one" is not on my mind, finding my significant other,
isn't my main priority at the moment.
I'm sorry if I couldn't match up to your standards,
or anyone elses for the matter.

But that's not what I'm looking for.
I'm searching for something different, something unique.

There's always those people you have, to be there.
To ease the suffering or loneliness, and you were that,
along with my comrads and writing.
Though you were something more, I suppose.
But I'd like to say thanks...

People say, "Youth is wisdom and truth."
Youth is not wisdom or truth. Youth is foolish and unknowing.
In all honesty, we all are like that. Including myself.

And honestly,
there are several things that have been on my mind...
-You.
-Writing.
-Sanity.
-Along with other such things.


Basically that's what I have to say about everything.

No comments: